Check your inboxes! Issue 12 of the Skills & Employability Review is out now.
In this issue:
- FE Sector Must Be 'Bolder' In Using Tech To Transform Education
- FE Buzz: The Skills Funding Statement
- Our New Labour Market Infographic & much more
Read Issue 12 online >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
- Issue 11 - FELTAG & EdTech In The 1920's, FE Leaders React To Funding Cuts and our New Labour Market Infographic
- Issue 10 - 5 steps to successful employability provision, highlights from the AoC conference and recommendations to boost engineering skills & training...
- Issue 9 - Welcoming Paul Edsall, AELP comments on the big FE & skills challenges, 20 further education leaders to follower on twitter...
Issue 8 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1