Check your inboxes! Issue 16 of the Skills & Employability Review is out now.
What’s be happening in the world of further education and skills? Here’s our recap of trending news from June.
In this issue:
- Technology in FE: Tracking Student Progress A Priority
- Infographic: UK Employment At 30.54 Million
- Matthew Hancock On Reforms To Vocational Education
Read Issue 16 online >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
- Issue 15 - Building Links Between Colleges & Employers, UK Employment at 30.43 Million and New Apprentice Funding Model No: Simple System...
- Issue 14 - FE Learner Choices Survey, Apprenticeship Loans & our latest employment infographic...
- Issue 13 - Why Data Is Your Most Important, Funding Follows The Learner Journey & Online Delivery Data...
- Issue 12 - Using Tech To Transform Education, The Skills Funding Statement & our new Labour Market Infographic…
Issue 11 | Issue 10 | Issue 9 | Issue 8 | Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1