Check your inboxes! Issue 11 of the Skills & Employability Review is out now.
Happy New Year!
In this issue:
• FELTAG & EdTech In The 1920's
• FE Leaders React To Funding Cuts
• Our New Labour Market Infographic & much more
Read Issue 11 online >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
- Issue 10 - 5 steps to successful employability provision, highlights from the AoC conference and recommendations to boost engineering skills & training...
- Issue 9 - Welcoming Paul Edsall, AELP comments on the big FE & skills challenges, 20 further education leaders to follower on twitter...
- Issue 8 - What Do You Need To Know About New FE Funding Rules, Guidance On Skills For Growth & Our Latest Labour Market Infographic...
Issue 7 | Issue 6 | Issue 5 | Issue 4 | Issue 3 | Issue 2 | Issue 1