Issue 2 of the Macleod Associates Skills & Employability Review is out!
In this issue we have some brand new info-graphics, news highlights, blogs and an exclusive invitation to a LSIS best practice event.
- Info-graphic: The UK Labour Market
- Guide to FE Learning Technology
- Making the Skills System More Responsive to Employer Demand
- Info-graphic: Assessment of Unit Delivery Trials
- Does Vocational Learning Deliver Long Term Results?
- Matthew Hancock speaks to FE governors
Read the full newsletter online here >
Join our mailing list to receive the monthly Skills & Employability Review by email.
Plus CLAIM YOUR INVITE TO LSIS BEST PRACTICE EVENT
LSIS Best Practice - Getting People Back Into Work
27 March - Gloucestershire
As part of an LSIS project Gloucestershire and 7 other colleges are working on a best practice model to enable colleges and other providers to share ideas and work together to improve the programmes offered to support the unemployed. This one day event will feature a seminar and workshop on best practice and integrating successful systems.
Come and join in the discussion hear how other colleges are improving and tracking job outcomes. Help to shape the future best practice model. Please note that this is an invitation only event and places are subject to limited availability. We have been allocated a guest list, to book a place please call us on 0203 327 1996 or email Diana R for more information.
- Issue 1 - The Missing Link Between Education & Employment, INFOGRAPHIC: Skills for Life Survey...